Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Thrill of it ALL!


We had a wonderful time with our friends, Doug and Linda, but you would have thought they were the host and hostess. They brought and cooked dinner, complete with this beautiful strawberry shortcake and I never had to lift a finger. Unfortunately, I really wasn't capable of doing anything much as I have now developed an infection in my drain site....hurts like crazy and makes sleep almost impossible since it is so sore to the touch. We did manage to go to the RHS mini reunion party but we had to leave early....again a wonderful dinner by our hosts and yet another fabulous dessert.
So, today is a day of rest, as it should be. I am waiting on the antibiotics to kick in and while doing so, I think I will go eat the left over desserts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dottie,
Tommy and Kelly loved seeing the "Bald Lady" at Panera. Next time they see you it will be with hair!! Straight and NOT red!
Glad the margin news was good - and you're starting on a new trend of good, positive results!
xoxo Bonnie