Thursday, February 14, 2008

Doing the Happy Dance!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! The Doctor called this morning. The pathology report had come back and the margins are clean!!! No more surgery! He took 14 lymph nodes of which 5 showed cancer....these are all now gone and we are good to go on to radiation once I am healed. I still have the drain in and I am still a hurting puppy, but each day it gets a little better. The tumor turned out to be 3.5 centimeters...just like I told them...it was growing/bleeding/changing...it was bigger is all I knew and it looks like I was right! So, while there is a degree of satisfaction in that, I am now putting an end to that chapter and ready to once again move forward with treatment and the growing of HAIR!

The hair prayer is that it comes back straight, fast and salt and pepper! I do not want red and I definitely do not want curls!!!!

So, with that I will again wish you all a happy Valentines Day. We have friends from High School showing up any minute and a mini reunion party tomorrow night, so we will have a busy and fun weekend ahead.

XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dottie - what a wonderful Valentine for you and for we who love you!
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and evening and enjoy your old friends. Things are really looking up!
Love, Shirley

Anonymous said...

Great news!! So glad to hear this, hope you've had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Healing Hugs,
Cindy

Evans Peay said...

Dottie, I'm so happy to hear your good news! Great Valentine's day gift!
hugs,
Lori in TN