Saturday, January 19, 2008

Screw Cancer (oops, pardon me!)

WE ARE GOING TO BARBADOS!!!!! Our dear friends, the Marshalls, whose beautiful home, Windrush, we visit, said to us......"why don't you just come now!???" Well, why not indeed? We have 3 weeks to kill, so why not work on our tans, blow this joint and head out? Keith immediately got on the phone and no sooner said than done, we had our tickets changed and we are out of here this weekend! YIPPEE SKIPPEE! I know I will have tests to schedule for pre-op, but guess what? They can darn well schedule them on my schedule! We are going to Barbados!!!!!!! Life is good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok gonna try this again - as my comments are being saved....Dottie........glad you are going to paradise.........you deserve some TLC and drink a glass of wine for me! Sending hugs and prayers! rCS is behind you!

Evans Peay said...

Dottie, I finally figured out how to comment...I know, I'm behind!! I'm sorry to hear about the surgery, but so happy you are headed to Barbados! Wish I could come with you!!
hugs!
Lori in TN

Anonymous said...

Dottie...you are the QB for sure! I love your attitude and always will! You've brought so many smiles to my face, even across these miles that seperate us! I am happy that you are going on your getaway NOW and not letting this darn cancer get in your way of enjoying life to the fullest! Have a super time in the sun and leave your worries behind...we've gotcha covered in prayer!
Hugs,
Dawn