Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I am a Total Slug

OK, day 5 after my last chemo and i am still sick. 2 of these days have been spent in my PJ's, my wonderful new jammies from my dear thoughtful friend, Debe! XOXO the timing couldn't have been better. most of you know that i wake up, my feet hit the floor, i grab a diet pepsi, check my mail, jump in the shower, dress and never stop all day. i ALWAYS get dressed! i have been slammed from this treatment and have done nothing but sit in my chair and read...between trips to the bathroom....can't eat...can't drink DP or wine...my stomach is just torn up....this is NOT FUN! all i want to do is sleep and wake up feeling better.

to make matters worse, my head started itching and all i had left was black stubble on my head...nasty ugly yucky stubble, sooooooo, Keith took the straight edge razor to my head...i cried the whole time. this is not a good look! no more baldie pictures of me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time now. I do hope it will get back to being not so bad, although I'm sure it is never good. Stay in those jammies whenever you want, sleep when you want, do want you want...enjoy all the love and good thoughts being sent your way, you deserve them all and I know you are going to come out strong on the end of this! Big Hugs!

Unknown said...

Dottie,
Dad told me about what all you are facing... and about your amazing attitude and courage! You're in our prayers here on the other side of the pond!!

Missy (John's daughter!)

Ladybug said...

i am so sorry you are feeling so awful right now. i am still praying for you! *hugs*

ACE