Friday, November 09, 2007

Another Day

ANOTHER INFUSION! and lots of promises that the second series of chemo will be alot easier! I seem to be whining alot these days but I am hanging in there......looking forward to Thanksgiving and being off all these meds, a big turkey dinner and a glass of wine! LOL

Hope everyone is enjoying beautiful weather like we are here in Florida! I know the snows have started to fly for some of you.....would love to see it but don't want to shovel it! I won't be visiting any time soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, but we do hope you will visit when the sun is shining and you are healed. We'll go to Glacier Park and do a big photo thing and we can scare the bejeebers out of you on the mountain roads! If I remember right you have a friend with a place in Whitefish, too??? We lived there the first 3 months at our friend's place (she vacates to New Orleans for the winter :). So glad you are doing better today!