Friday, September 28, 2007

Lots of Miles Later.....








We are home safe and sound! Keith did an awesome job of driving. For some strange reason, he doesn't like me helping him drive from the passenger seat! All I seem to contribute are sucking- in-my-breath noises while putting my imaginery brake pedal through the floorboard and grasping the panic bar on the door......Otherwise, I am a fine passenger. My friend Norma has threatened to put me out on the side of the road...imagine that! And while driving a long distance with my buddy Sharon, I almost turned Catholic....I have left little plastic rosaries in hiding places in her car......we will NOT go into that story now. As I was saying.......we are home. We did have a fun trip, though I was definitely not up to my norm. I was tired a lot of the time and my mouth is still sore......go figure. I did a lot of sleeping but we still managed to do everything we really wanted to do. The beach was wonderful in spite of our team not making a great showing in the ABG 2nd Annual Golf Invitational. Our drive to Ashville was uneventful and we did get an estimated completion date on the Pierce Arrow of next April. The trip to Saluda and Random Arts was totally wonderful and everything I expected....and yes, I dropped a few dollars.....as expected! I did no antiquing .....Keith was elated!. So, we are home a day early and I plan to rest up for my trip to Portland on Tuesday

<>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's just not much that will slow you down, is there??? Always on the go. Glad you feel like it though! Good to hear from you. Your passenger antics remind me of my MIL! (I'm ducking now!) Hugs anyway!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hi Dottie - Jack and I are home from our trip - you look so beautiful in your latest blog from Panama City - I love "the Look"! You go, Girl -
Love you, Shirl