Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Sun will come out Tomorrow...la-de-da-da-da-da-etc.

Here's the latest...I am to be at the hospital at 10AM. The way I figure it, the doctor will have had his caffeine of choice and at least 2 or 3 practice rounds under his belt before he gets to me around noon. Of course by noon, he could be running late and then I get to wait and worry a little longer but I know all of you out there are pulling for me and I just want you to know that I love each and every one of you. I have gotten so many phone calls tonight and cards today and I am overwhelmed. This is routine (from my lips to God's ears) day surgery, so I should be home late tomorrow afternoon and hopefully send a quick blog message tomorrow night! Sleep tight everyone...don't let the bedbugs bite!

No comments: