Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hair There and Everywhere!












Whow! once it starts, it goes with a vengeance! hair that is.....the brush, the pillowcase, the sink, your shoulders.......forget it! make it stop! I couldn't stand for even one day! so.......Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow......Yesterday I got a really neat and loving care package and in it was a little Lion.....for courage and believe you me, it took courage to do this....and a couple of glasses of wine! Our daughter and grand kids (+ one I consider a grand) came over to witness, photograph (thanks Jessica) and help with the process..(thanks Laura for the fine-tuning), but Dad did the dastardly deed.......whacking off my hair with abandon.....and guess what? i didn't shed a tear! i actually love the feeling! so, here is the before, during and after pictures......in whatever order cause i am too tired to mess around with them! ...it's actually quite fun and my scalp feels so much better! So, i share with you the process.......the before and the after, the here and now and from this day forward i vow to either go "a la naturale", scarved, wigged out or any combination thereof ....along with a hat, glasses and ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dottie - you are an incredible amazing woman! I love your attitude and that is what is going to get you through this medical challenge! I have ALWAYS told you that you are a MODEL.......and now the bald look even makes it more so. Love it! And love hubby's too!
Your pal,
Marianne

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous, my friend! I love you!
Dawn

shelley said...

This look is fabulous girl!!!!
Hugs
Shelley

Anonymous said...

You're so beautiful with or without hair!!! Love the photo of you and Keith together. Hmmmmmm... Are the pooches next???
Big smooch to ya,
Carol

Charlotte Wilhite said...

You look beautiful! If anything, the absence of hair only draws attention to your twinkling eyes and smile! Gotta love that darling hubby too...he is a keeper!!

Unknown said...

Dottie,

You look ADORABLE! Who knew? Love you, girl!

Bonnie Kittelson

Anonymous said...

So Keith did the dirty deed. Can't wait to see the new do. You look as beautiful as ever and not a day over 36. Let me know when you can squeeze me into your busy life. Shall I expect to see you on the cover of W magazine? Normie

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty. I focus right onto your gorgeous smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, you do bald SOOOO much better than Britney Spears...no surprise though! You look beautiful dawling! I know you will get that scarved sexy look down in no time at all but I'm really thinking you don't need the scarves OR the hats!

Gayla

primdollie said...

you look MAAAAVVVVEELLOOUUS!!!! Daling! It really does look good and happy to see your smile!! sending you giant hugs dear friend!!love ya Linda