Saturday, September 15, 2007

For my "Worry Wart" Friends!

Bulletin: If I don't post to my blog for a day or two, do not worry! I am busy trying to learn how to tie scarves so I can get "that LOOK"...you know the one.....that Audrey Hepburn look in Breaskfast at Tiffanys...oh, ok, so a girl can dream. Seriously, though, I am doing just fine. My white blood count came soring back up so no more mask wearing and I am full of energy this week. My only complaint is that I can't seem to finish any task I start......very frustrating...thus I have projects everywhere along with paperwork and emails.

I continue to experience the kindness of strangers almost every day. Yesterday "Manny" (a good Jewish boy from Staten Island/Brooklyn) the Bright House (phone company) customer service man gave me a credit on my overage minutes when I explained about Jake. He was so sympathetic that I told him about my BC and he told me his wife was battling it too and then he gave me his home phone number!!!!!!! Amazing! Everyone has a story. I could never relate all the wonderful things that have happened to me just this past week. I am blessed beyond measure!

Please continue to pray for Jake! He has that terrible VRE infection again. It is sooooooo frustrating to get slammed again just when we had hopes of bringing him home.

1 comment:

primdollie said...

Thinking of you always glad to see that things are good for you and your head up high!! and praying for you and Jake of course!!! hoping as always for the best!! love ya Linda