Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another Day.....No news

I promised myself that I would BWO.....Blog Without Obligation...but Y'ALL are making that impossible, so, to those of you (yes Johnny, you are one of them!) that check in daily, God Bless You all, but I am so very fine! I will post again on Thursday after my next chemo and doctor consult. Tomorrow, if you must know, I am having my manicure and pedicure and yada, yada, yada kind of day!

oh, I did attend a women's cancer support group last night and loved it! Whow! to all the awesome women I met......all so inspiring and supportive and all survivors...just like me! and another whow to how fortunate I am to live where I do and have this kind of support available! I am even going to Camp! but I won't report on that till November.......just a teaser!

love you all!

1 comment:

Vianna said...

Hi Dottie. I'm Vianna. You may not remember me, or be able to put a face on the name. I sat across the way from you at the same table one Thursday evening (Wilde-Ideas) just as you were diagnosed. I'm glad to read positive comments. Hang in there!
I have been thinking about you. We're rooting for you and praying for you.
Regards, V.