Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Two Hour Delay!

ACK! I want to scream. The hospital just called and said the surgery is scheduled for 1:30 and I don't have to come in till 12:15!!! Geez, thanks alot! Another screw-up by incompetent staff! They had me scheduled for a PET scan, which of course I had already had on Monday! There have been so many screw-ups that you are going to love this.......Laura came over to wait with Keith and she brought with her one of those tags that you find on all pillows and mattresses and furniture that say "Do not remove under penalty of law" and I now have it taped to my left boob!!!! The doctor is going to crack up! She also brought me the sweetest little soft jammie top...pink with white hearts on it. xoxoxo

So, what's another couple of hours......I have my knitting and a good book! See you all later!

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

How frustrating. I am praying for you. The tag thing is funny!