Monday, October 08, 2007

Home Tomorrow

Where has the week gone? Paula and I have had a wonderful week together. The Art and Soul Retreat was great and the two classes we took were both fun...next time we will know what other classes to sign up for, having met the artists and seen their work. So much to learn and so much talent at this show. The vendor night was really fun as we both bought a couple of pieces of original artwork. As a result of purchases that night, some major shopping and gifts from Paula, my mailman will be delivering packages to my doorstep for the next week. I also "had" to buy a vintage suitcase and filled that with antiques and some IKEA items....the shopping here is wonderful. I even did some Christmas shopping!

I have felt good all week and am sad to see our time together end, but tomorrow I head home and resume the chemo life. More pictures to come next week.

No comments: